Tuesday, September 6, 2011

WE have paint ;)

Went of Lowe's this evening to  pick up a few gallons of paint for Kaylah's room this evening. I wanted to get her room painted in september... overtime might start up at work in the warehouse in mid-late september and my weekends are going to be busy with parenting classes and OT.  They offered extra shifts at work and I ran to sign up! Any extra money is going to go straight into the adoption savings account! I'm also working on some craft projects to sell at a craft show over the first weekend in December with my mother-in-law, Dee ;) We do this craft show every year and we always have a BALL!
Dossier items are almost complete! Some of our documents are in Washington DC, on their way to being processed at the Chinese Embassy, and some other documents ate in Chicago at THAT Chinese Embassy.
Our I800a should be going out any day, we are just waiting on confirmation from Hillary at CCAI that she mailed it out. ;)
Life is GOOD.

2 comments:

Football and Fried Rice said...

Oh, I can't wait to see the New color of Kaylah's room!

Have an awesome time at the craft show :) jealous!

Russ said...

The room looks sharp. Angel said she wants a room like that too! Is Mike going to paint the tree? :-)