Friday, April 20, 2012

Kaylah * UPDATE*

Were WE surprised today to see an email from CCAI with UPDATED photos!! OH mygoodness! What have they done with her hair? My heart smiled so big, and I have never wanted to hug this little one more than I do now. These SOOO made my Friday!
I'm not sure who the lady beside her is, but I'd like to think that this might be her Foster Mama. As a stylist, I can't imagine giving a little one this many pigtails, but whoever did this must love her!
And as if today COULDN'T have gotten any better..... another email appeared in my inbox! This time it was a Sponsor update report! And ANOTHER photo of Kaylah in her little Chinese New Year's outfit. Her expression and pose is a little different than the one we had before. Probably taken seconds after the other one. Here's what the report said:
"ZiYue is  a very easy going girl and  always is in a good mood.  She  is a caring and loving person. She likes to visits her friends from her neighbors. As long as she sees her friends, she will happily play with them or share her food or toys with them. If she sees her friend falling down, she will help friend to get up or wipes friend’s tears. She walks around and picks up broom,  chairs or  corns etc. she can eat by herself and eats very thing mom cooks for her. She loves dogs and enjoy chasing them around."
Won't Snickers and Nougat be HAPPY! We laugh at the thought of watching her chase around two chihuahuas. They are in for a rude awakening!
OOOH hold on darlin' Mama and Baba are coming to bring you home! I just cannot wait to hold you in my arms and kiss those amazing cheeks!

4 comments:

Michal said...

She is amazing! Love that hair. You must be on fire to go get her!! I am so happy for you.

Nancy said...

Oh you just KNOW there's a 4th pony tail in the back. And I LOVE it! Someone surely loved that child to put in 4 piggy tails, and that's good stuff indeed!
nancy

Catherine said...

Oh what a wonderful day and precious gift for you! Updated pics plus info too!!!

The pictures you have with other people with your sweet Kaylah are such a treasure!! I received 2 cameras full of pics of my DD which mean the world to me but her swi chose not to include anyone else in the pics. Your pics with these ladies are a treasure!

Kaylah looks absolutely adorable with all those piggies! :o)

Erin said...

OMYGOODNESS OMYGOODNESS OMYGOODNESS!!!
She's in Nanyang? I KNOW the woman in her picture! She is in all the pictures of my baby girl Xue! The curly hair, the purple shoes, it's her! I think she's fostering my daughter as well! My pics are on chicknsnbiskits.blogspot.com. Tell me if you think this is the same person. Are our daughters foster sisters???