Sunday, July 31, 2011

I can't believe it.....

When Mike and I got home last night from our "date night".... there was an Express Mail packet laying on the fron porch. We had such a great time seeing the new Harry Potter movie and had a nice dinner at Red Lobster... I didn't even think about the possibility of any important papers coming our way.
I let Snickers and Nougat outside and just kinda stood there looking at it. The first thing that came into my head was... oh crap... what did I forget to send? what didn't I do right? did I forget to send a check? I took a deep breath and zipped open the envelope... and there it was...
Mike's birth certificate. Authenticated by the Wyoming Department of State! I couldn't believe it! a 2 day turnaround? Holy cow! I let the dogs back in and went into the house to show Mike. He's like... what's that? I said... it's your birth certificate, back from Wyoming already!
Needless to say, it made us both smile.
Now, we just patiently wait for mine to come back from PA and our marriage certificate to come back from NV.

No comments: