Sunday, May 6, 2012

Sending out Visa application

Here we go! Sending out Kaylah's Visa application tomorrow to CCAI. Things are just trucking along! We hope to travel now by July to bring her home. I've been dreaming that we travel the last week in June.
I've never been a Mama before. And honestly, I'm a little freaked out. I know things will come "naturally" and that motherly instincts are supposably going to kick in while we are in China.
But she's going to be 3in July.
SO much to wonder about.
So much to WONDER about.
So MUCH to wonder about.

I got the tree done in Kaylah's room. And I'm pretty happy with how it turned out. It's not perfect. but it's certainly FUN! And a BIG TIME "YEAY" for Lowe's selling small jars of latex paint that you have have tinted into ANY color you want! I'm sure someday, she's going to want us to paint over this. But for the next few years, I hope she enjoys it as much as I do.
Bedroom furniture will be shopped for in about 3 weeks. I'm heading to Pennsylvania in a few weeks for Kaylah's East Coast Toddler Shower that's going to be held on May 19th. I can't wait to see my many friends and family members and enjoy the celebration of bringing her home.
We'll also be having a Toddler shower here in Colorado for friends and family here. That is scheduled for June 10th. Fun times!!!! WE are so excited!

1 comment:

myminivanrocks said...

How exciting that this is happening so fast! I love the tree!