Thursday, May 26, 2011

Application APPROVED!!!!!!

OhmyGOODNESS!!
Mike and I traveled to Denver today to meet with Hillary from CCAI and she approved our adoption application today! Now it's onto dossier preparation, classes and our home study. We are looking at 5-6 months to get our dossier compiled... three cheers for paperwork!! Positive attitude... going with the flow.... Murphy's Law ROCKS....positiveness... We've waited for over 12 years for a little one... what's a few more months right? This is our destiny. I feel it in my bones. I feel it in my heart. This was the path we were given and we are soooo looking forward to our journey!
We have been so blessed from our families on support and that really helped us get to this point! They helped rocket-launch us closer to finding Kaylah and bringing her home. The support has been amazing from friends and we thank everyone and will need your continued support in getting her home!

2 comments:

Football and Fried Rice said...

Yah! So happy for you Krissie & Mike!! I cant wait until you know your Kaylah's face! One step down - celebrate every.single.one!

bg944 said...

Ya for Paperwork. I mean really, would it be any fun without paperwork? Just remember when you are knee deep in all of it and on trip number 12 to the Post Office that it is going to be SOOOOO worth it! I am so blessed to have found you as a friend and am so excited for this journey you are taking. Hold on little Kaylah, your Mommy and Daddy are coming soon!