Monday, May 2, 2011

Kaylah Marie ..(insert her real chinese name).. Murphy

I dreamt about A Name... for a little girl who will become our daughter. The dream was simple but was so real and vivid. My late Grandmother, Charlotte was crouching down, hugging a little Chinese girl. As she went to stand up, she slowly kissed her on her forehead and said, "Welcome to the family Kaylah" and she smiled into that little face then she looked at me and smiled again. I rarely wake up with tears in my eyes, this was one special occasion that I did. A morning "Happy Moment." I believe Grandma is watching over our little angel right now, making sure she's safe and sound until we get her in our arms.

Kaylah = Pure, beloved

Marie = A lovely middle name, and shared by all of the important women in our immediate family:
My middle name (Krystal Marie), my Grandmother's (Charlotte Marie), my Mother's (Christine Marie) and Mike's Mother's (DeEtte Marie)

Sent our reference listing to the agency today! YEAY! And then, we will send in our Medical Conditions listing this week... (thank you Sara for programing that into our brains!) Gathering information on getting our passports all in line. I've never had one and I have to say, that this is going to be an AMAZING life experience! Mike and I have so much love to share, we can't wait to finally have a family!

1 comment:

Football and Fried Rice said...

Welcome to your journey to Kaylah Marie! She is already so loved! hurry up and get that baby girl home :)