Sunday, October 9, 2011

Whew! AND good news!!!!

Done. All painted, cleaned up (for the most part) and showered. Many thanks to my good friend, Alicia for coming down today and helping me this afternoon painting Kaylah's room. Even her son, Colton got to help us out a little bit!
Alicia


Me


Extreme close up of me. (Mike's idea)

 Me again. Hair, OMG.... bad I know. 

But it's painted. Two coats. And I guess after it's all dry, we will be able to see if we missed any spots!
Next.... painting the tree on the wall with fun leaves and owls! I have a few ideas, just need to tweak it a little bit.
On Saturday, we received our invitations to get our fingerprints done for our I-797! YEAY!!!!! Immigration paperwork is almost done! Then we can be done with our dossier! My goodness... how time flies.

1 comment:

Nancy said...

K-
Can't find an email address to talk to you re our 100 squish project. This is all I could find.
Email me
nancyvnjourney@hotmail.com
and I'll get you the address.
Thank you thank you thank you!!!!!!
Nancy
AND can't wait to see what you do with her room! I agree, painting is not fun. Better to get it out of the way now.