Saturday, January 21, 2012

Help from Mom and the Girls...

Ok, I am posting this picture, as embarrassing as it is. HOW our hallway closet got this bad? I have no idea. But I can tell you all this, it took almost 7 years. I had the help from my Mom while she was in town helping me recover from surgery AND I had to call on the special powers of these ladies, who are on my favorite t-shirt -->> The closet wasn't always this bad, it did start out organized, but somehow, it's manifested into something that is was totally and completely embarrassing.
Ok, here it is. (Covers her ears...) YES. I KNOW. (Shakes her head.) But to my defense... this stuff IS behind two sliding doors, so it's not in my face. And to all of my friends and co-workers who think that my house is "perfectly" tidy... see? I was not so perfect... YET. And YES, that's a Delaware license plate and I HAVEN'T lived there since 2001! Not even going to think how in the heck that got in there!
Can you see these bunnies? OMG? They were on my front porch? And now you ask... "What does your hallway closet look like now?"
TA-DAAAAAaaaaaaaaa!!!!!! WHOOP WHOOOP! How COOL is THIS?????? Many thanks to my Mom for helping get some major storage containers and she was great enough to help us stock up on paper products and cleaning supplies for the next several months. Aren't Mommies GREAT?! What a blessing!
Now... I have more towels in the washer... gonna fold them and PUT them away! The two bottom shelves are going to be reserved for Kaylah's things: sheets, towels, blankets.
Who said "Mother Nesting" wasn't fun? I LOVE getting organized!

No comments: