Monday, March 12, 2012

Sundress #2 : WOOHOO

Well, it "seams" that I have a sundress bug. ;)
And I'm happy to say that this little dress is for a special little girl who is going to meet her forever family this week! Lil Miss Emily! I am having such a fun time re-learning the fun"ness" of sewing! My friend, Christine asked if I could make a little dress for Emily's Consulate appointment and I was all over it! I even picked up a turtleneck onesie and a cute pair of cotton pants with a ruffle at the bottom for Emily to wear since it's cold in China right now.
Safe travels Sullivan family! And we cannot wait to see pics of your family +1!!!

2 comments:

Catherine said...

Adorable dress! Your friend's daughter will look oh so cute at her consulate appt!

Found you via RQ. Hoping last night's new list holds wonderful news for you!!

Football and Fried Rice said...

Krissie - it's adorable!!!!! You should have a closet ful for Kaylah by the time to get your girl!!!!!!!