Sunday, July 29, 2012

In Less than 6 hours...

We will meet our daughter!! We made it safely to the Henan province and this hotel is soooo much nicer than the last one!
Mike and I have been awake for hours... He's only awake because I've been rushing around gathering things to take with us when we leave the hotel at 10am to MEET our little girl!! Those wacky butterflies are back in my belly and I'm fighting back the happy tears! I need to post more photos but it's going to have to wait until after we meet our little one! And I'm thinking that Gotcha Day pictures may outweigh any other photos! ;) huge hugs from China!!!!

11 comments:

Football and Fried Rice said...

Are you at the Crowne Plaza? I will be waiting up tonight to hear bout about Kaylah Day!!! Lifting you guys and your girl up in prayer!

Michal said...

So happy for you!!! I can feel those butterflies too!! Just remember to breathe! Take more photos than you think is sane- I never, ever come home with what I feel like is enough.

Kam said...

WooHoo! So excited for you! Can't wait to be in Henan in a few weeks! We're on the edge of our seats and praying things going so well for you all today!

journey to Madisyn said...

congratulations and can't wait to see you forever family together forever.

love from canada
Emily

Katie said...

Ok, knew this would happen. I cannit sleep and am stalking your blog waiting to hear about your moment in Henan.

Katie said...

Ok, knew this would happen. I cannit sleep and am stalking your blog waiting to hear about your moment in Henan.

Unknown said...

Hope the meeting went well, we are all waiting on pins and needles to hear!

Unknown said...

Hope the meeting went well, we are all waiting on pins and needles to hear!

Unknown said...

Hope the meeting went well, we are all waiting on pins and needles to hear!

Unknown said...

Hope the meeting went well, we are all waiting on pins and needles to hear!

Unknown said...

Hope the meeting went well, we are all waiting on pins and needles to hear!